Motorcycle boots are an essential part of the riding experience. No matter what your style of riding is or the type of machine you ride, we have a pair that will work perfectly for you.
• Racing boots for sport bike riders who crave the best support and protection available
• Harness boots that offer protection for foot, ankle and calf
• Shorty boots which combine the needs of riding with other uses
• Adventure touring boots that are ideal for on-road/off-road excursions
• Touring boots that emphasize protection and comfort on extended rides
• Riding shoes which feel great on the street and perform excellently on the bike
Boots aren’t just about comfort and protection, after all. They’re also about helping you look good while you’re out on the road. We offer an incredibly large range of boots from your favorite brands – including Alpinestars, Icon, Cortech, Sidi, Dainese and Gaerne to name a few. Be sure to check out our motorcycle Boot Reviews to find out what customers are saying about the product. If you need assistance choosing the right boot for your riding style, feel free to call us for help at 1-800-721-8253 or email email@example.com. We're happy to help!
Robert in CA
Overall I like the style of these boots. Between hardcore motorcycle boot and casual shoe. While the soles were a little stiffer than I expected they are still comfortable to walk around in. The toe box is narrow enough to easily fit under the shifter. The BOA lacing system is awesome. The boots are easy to get into and out of with a simple pull and twist. These do run small. I normally wear a 9 1/2 to 10. The 10 1/2 fit perfect. I can't attest to how durable or waterproof these are yet, but I don't do a lot of riding in the rain.Read All Reviews
Gary in WA
I picked up these boots after reading good reviews on them, and I am very pleased that the comfort reviews were dead on! As soon as I got them I wore them around the office for an hour or so before heading home. Very comfortable on the bike, they are a great base, riding standing on the pegs feel very planted. If you are looking for a new boot, look no further!!Read All Reviews