Pilot Motosport is introducing an updated version of its popular TRANS.URBAN motorcycle jacket. Pilot has remained true to the standards of quality and affordability that made the original TRANS.URBAN such a success, while improving the jacket in key areas based on user input, and thousands of test miles.
The original TRANS.URBAN set a new standard for what an affordable touring style jacket could be. The V2 is no different. It features a level of craftsmanship and quality materials that one would be lucky to find in a jacket costing twice as much.
The biggest change in the TRANS.URBAN V2 is the addition of CE rated CORE Force Impact armor. This armor employs recent advances in polymer compound technology in order to remain flexible and forgiving when worn, but stiffen, absorb and disperse upon impact. The result is a more comfortable jacket, without sacrificing safety.
In addition the new TRANS.URBAN has been completely restyled. The lines have been smoothed out and the entire piece has a more streamlined modern look than before with a few new features added.
With the TRANS.URBAN V2, Pilot is confident that they’ve created a jacket worthy of carrying on the TRANS.URBAN name.
- All new design for 2017 and V2 model
- All new CE approved Core Force Active armor technology made of polyurethane foam is soft and flexible, but
- hardens and absorbs upon sudden impact
- Newer, low sheen Pilotex 600D NPF material used
- Neck height has been lowered 1 cm for a more comfortable fit
- All new Pilot TRIAD logos used on upper arms, inner woven label and snap heads
- Zipper pulls added to main zipper, upper chest pockets and air intake vents
- Neck flap uses new micro male Velcro
- Smaller rubber head snaps feature Pilot TRIAD logo
- Removed lightweight material on wind flap, replaced with stronger 600D
- Larger cell phone pocket to accept new size phones in the market
- TPU pulls on waist straps replaced with elastic
- PPSS System – Panel to Panel/Seam to Seam sewn in Velcro for high strength