Free Shipping Offer
Program details and restrictions:
- Heavy oversized items (such as but not limited to: tires, loading ramps, etc) placed in an order will disqualify the order for the 3 day delivery program. In that situation, the order will be shipped by standard ground freight and for free if the order is over $ 75.00 For an additional cost you can still choose to have these items shipped using the 3 day method.
- Chemicals placed in an order will disqualify the order for the 3 day delivery program. In that situation, the order will be shipped by standard ground freight and for free if the order is over $ 75.00 .
- 3 Day shipping offer can end at any time.
- Offer only applies to the 48 continental states.
- Orders placed on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the following business day * . * "Business day" means Monday through Friday except the following holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day.
- You can upgrade to 2 Day Air for an additional flat fee of $10.00 or upgrade to Next Day for an additional flat fee of $20.00 .
With the Riders Domain shipping department, you can expect:
- Fast shipping – orders are usually shipped out same day * .
* Orders placed on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the following business day.
- Huge inventory
- Great selection
Not all shipping departments are created equal:
We take special care to ship your package quickly and mistake free. Add our lower prices, industry leading customer service, super simple return policies and our apparel Policy and the choice to buy with Riders Domain is easy.
We have the horsepower that keeps us in front of the pack:
Our shipping warehouse is a large, state-of-the-art facility built for both speed and accuracy. Our warehouse personnel are second-to-none in the industry and most of them have been with us for years. They know our customer's needs, wants and expectations—We've been taking care of customers for over 20 years— It's our customer's input and continuing support that has brought us to where we are.